Friday 18 January 2013

Do you want to be famous ?

             Hi everyone :) I have wonderful news for you! I'm sure most of you will be interested in it.
          There's a new English Language teaching programme co-produced by the BBC and the British Council called "Word on the Street"
To get in to this competition, you need to shoot a short video ( max. 2 minutes) about a place that you like in your city. Imagine in it as a video version of a leaflet :)
             If you're interested in, please check out this website and contact me for more information! You need to be quick because the  competition ends on Monday,11th February 2013. I think this can be a fun activity that you can do during the term holiday!
              I forgot to mention :) Some selected videos will be screened on TRT Okul before or after the Word on the Street programme at 22:25 every Sunday.
Here are some sample videos, click here.  
             I'm waiting your comments... 

No comments:

Post a Comment